- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on January 12, 2016 at 06:12 PM
To add emoticons, you can add an image element on the Form Source code or you can also add it from the form first before getting the Form's Source Code which you will embed to your website.
You can get the link to the images over the internet.
Here's how it will look like after:
Here's how you can add it to your form first:
I hope this helps. Let us know if you need any further assistance. Thank you.
- TwilightwarriorAnswered on January 24, 2016 at 06:08 PM
O wow did not know it would be that easy! Thanks!
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on January 25, 2016 at 03:59 AM
On behalf of my colleague, you are welcome.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.
- smartassistAnswered on March 07, 2017 at 09:00 AM
Is this still possible? I'm trying to do it and can't get to this result. The code I found is not replaced by an emoticon, it shows as text.
This is the code I'm using:
<a target="_blank" href="http://www.desismileys.com/" rel="nofollow noopener" rel="nofollow"><img src="//www.desismileys.com/smileys/desismileys_4303.gif" alt="DesiSmileys.com" /></a>
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on March 07, 2017 at 11:24 AM
Since this thread is more than a year old already, let me move your question on to a new thread. We'll give you a response as soon as possible.