- CharlieAnswered on January 15, 2016 at 03:04 PM
I have forwarded this to our developers to count you on our list for those looking for Square to be added in our payment integrations. However, based from the original thread, it is not yet possible to add this as a payment gateway for processing payments due to its limitations. I see that Squareup.com have also mentioned this in this article: https://squareup.com/help/us/en/article/3853-square-connect-api.
We will update you directly on this thread as soon as we hear any news.
- pitterpattiesAnswered on January 15, 2016 at 05:25 PM
Thank you. I contacted Square also and ask them to allow integration with Jotforms. Hopefully they will have a positive response. Right now Square only allows integration with two software companies whose prices are outrageous.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on January 16, 2016 at 12:10 PM
On behalf of Charlie, you're welcome. This ticket has now been escalated to our developers. We'll notify you via this thread once an update is available. Thank you for your patience.
- WulfieeAnswered on January 20, 2016 at 11:50 PMI received a secure (https) jet form that is supposed to be an invoice asking for all my cc information. The seller reassured me the payment went directly through square, but nothing indicates this is what will transpire once I click submit, and this thread seems to indicate that isn't even an option. Am I concerned for no reason? Thank you for any insight. I've never dealt with jotform previously.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on January 21, 2016 at 01:44 AM
I moved your inquiry to a new thread so that we can assist you properly. Here's the URL: http://www.jotform.com/answers/751502
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on March 16, 2016 at 12:39 PM
I created a separate thread for your request. Here's the URL: http://www.jotform.com/answers/795986
Please open a thread next time so that we can assist you much better. Thank you.
- KadeJMAnswered on September 21, 2016 at 11:32 AM
We're happy to inform you that we now have an integration for square payment processing.
Please check out more about this in our blog:
- KadeJMAnswered on March 07, 2017 at 10:24 AM