- SunbridgeInstituteAsked on January 19, 2016 at 11:13 AM
This is rather urgent since I am launching my form tomorrow morning. When I try to preview my form now, I get a huge message that says "Form Failed." It was working fine yesterday. How can I resolve this?
- SunbridgeInstituteAnswered on January 19, 2016 at 11:16 AM
By the way, the message also says:
"There was an error on V8. Please try again"
but trying again does not yield different results.
I also tried cloning the form and I get the same results with the clone.
- tcawoodAnswered on January 19, 2016 at 11:18 AM
"Announcement: There is currently a problem with forms and submissions on users located in Europe. Our backend teams are aware of the problem and are currently working to resolve it."
I'm getting the same issue I guess this is what the announcement is regarding and we will all have to sit tight for a bit.
- profitpointAnswered on January 19, 2016 at 11:19 AM
I'm in Canada and it's happening to me as well. Problem is not just in Europe.
- SunbridgeInstituteAnswered on January 19, 2016 at 11:19 AM
I am not located in Europe, so either the problem extends to USA, or it doesn't apply to me
- dhobrathAnswered on January 19, 2016 at 11:20 AM
I am in U.S. ... happening here too
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on January 19, 2016 at 12:40 PM
There was a short lived error that has now been fixed. If any of your forms are still showing the v8 error, let us know which ones and we will be happy to have a look.