- kamakazi103Asked on January 19, 2016 at 02:02 PM
So people spend the time to fill the form out, only to see the photo below after submission. I made the form active and published it when i sent the link to everyone i marketed to. I have a free account and only needed that list but it wont work. I need this fixed ASAPPage URL:
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on January 19, 2016 at 04:48 PM
Your form looks good now. There was a data replication lag because of an emergency data server switch we had to do.
- kamakazi103Answered on January 19, 2016 at 05:03 PM
were you able to submit without an error pop up?
- kamakazi103Answered on January 19, 2016 at 05:05 PM
nope i still am having an error message pop up after i hit submit on the form. the message above pops up. I sent this link to over 300 cash buyer investors and they are all still complaining about not being able to successfully submit this form
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on January 19, 2016 at 06:18 PM
Here is the reason: You have limited your form to 2 submissions total. Since this form has already received 2 submissions it does not accept any more submissions:
I have removed the limit and it is working properly now.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on January 19, 2016 at 06:20 PM
But, I am still opening a bug ticket about this. I think we need to make this more clear.
1. If the submission limit is reached, the form should also be disabled.
2. Owner of the account should receive an email that the form is now disabled since the limit has been reached.