- mandilewebdesignAsked on January 19, 2016 at 02:52 PM
I have multiple accounts for all my clients. I cannot find the log in information for this form:
I have tried both his emails and nothing. I looked in my master account and nothing. Instead of recreating it, can you tell me what account it is associated with it, so I can make an edit they have asked me to do please?
- BenAnswered on January 19, 2016 at 05:30 PM
With the link to the form we can quickly find out what the account holds it and let you know.
The page you have given above holds this form: http://www.jotform.us/form/51313856875160 which is under bylocalboston account.
Seems that the email is your own, but if you use the account username, you can quickly resend yourself the password to see the email that it gets set to and to assist you in getting into it if needed.
Do let us know of course Greg if there is anything else that we can assist you with and we would be happy to do so :)
- bylocalbostonAnswered on January 20, 2016 at 12:29 PM
Thanks i thought i created their own account. If I do that can i move the form to that account? Is it possible?
- BenAnswered on January 20, 2016 at 03:01 PM
Yes, that is possible and often done. You can even do it yourself if you wish.
- Basically you would create their account, share forms to your own account and then log into your account. Once logged in, you simply drag over the forms to their folder and that is it :)
You can see more about this here: How to Transfer or Share Forms and Data with Another Account
Of course, if you need any assistance we can transfer them for you, so just let us know about the same Greg.