- amitchellAsked on January 20, 2016 at 06:59 PM
I am after some advice on how to setup payments within my form.
We have 4 different payment prices for each product. ie member, non-member etc
We also have a lot of products. ie 30 products with 4 different prices = 120 different combinations
Q: What is the best/easiest way to setup so if you choose 'member' it will only show the member price in the purchase order area? (or text field if that is easier)
I am happy to provide the specific fields if neededPage URL:
- CharlieAnswered on January 21, 2016 at 05:50 AM
Perhaps creating sub products under a main product would help? Here's a guide that you can refer to: http://www.jotform.com/help/264-Create-Sub-Products-Based-on-a-Product-Option?updatemessage=892245969
The most flexible way if you have a complex pricing would be recreating the product options using simple form fields, here are the guides that you can refer to:
1. First, you can use simple text boxes, drop down, check boxes and the likes to create your product options.
2. You can use conditional logic to make them more smart, you can insert values, show fields, etc... You can use this guide as a reference: http://www.jotform.com/help/57-Smart-Forms-Using-Conditional-Logic
3. If you want to assign calculation values on your option-based fields like drop downs, radio buttons, check boxes, then you can do that by following this guide: http://www.jotform.com/help/301-How-to-Assign-Calculation-Value
4. Now how do we calculation the final total? Aside from using conditions, you can use the Form Calculation widget to calculate your final total. Here's a guide to learn more about it: http://www.jotform.com/help/259-How-to-perform-calculation-in-the-form
5. How do we now pass the calculated final total to your payment integration? That is possible by following this guide: http://www.jotform.com/help/275-How-to-pass-a-calculation-to-a-payment-field
I hope that helps. If you need help on setting this up, please feel free to reply in this thread.
We'll wait for your response.