- Littlegoliath10Asked on January 22, 2016 at 04:24 AM
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on January 22, 2016 at 09:03 AM
No form was found with that formID you shared: 4254210621254
However, upon checking the URL you shared, I could locate a form, which is on the account "DebtWiseGroup". The email address that receives notifications, shows good delivery, and the submissions also show in the Submissions view: http://www.jotform.com/help/269-How-to-view-Submissions
Is that the form you are referring to? Can you see the submissions, in the Submissions view?
- cunoAnswered on February 11, 2016 at 12:53 PM
I have the same problem and posted a support question:
Submissions don't show in Submissions view
- BenAnswered on February 11, 2016 at 03:54 PM
Thank you @cuno We will be answering on your thread shortly.
- MimichAnswered on February 11, 2016 at 04:10 PM
I have the same problem, just now few minutes ago. I received a submission alert through email as usual, then I logged in jotform and there was no submission whatsoever. I clicked on order by recent submission on the top right and the form which triggered the supposed submission didnt even show as recent. Can you please fix
- BenAnswered on February 11, 2016 at 05:53 PM
@Mimich, I see that you have a thread opened here: http://www.jotform.com/answers/770386 and we will follow up on the same shortly.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on February 11, 2016 at 09:23 PM
This is now fixed. Submissions data should appear on form submissions page instantly as usual.
Thank you for your patience!