- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on January 22, 2016 at 08:42 AM
Though it is possible to hide the Submit button by injecting the following CSS code, the form can be submitted automatically by pressing Enter key on the keyboard.
As an alternative, you can use the Text field to add the Clear button on your JotForm by following the steps below :
1. Add the Text field to your form and click on EditHTML button to add the button.
2. Now, click on <> (Source Code) icon to open the source code editor window.
3. Add the following HTML code in the source code editor and click on Ok.
<button type="reset">Clear Form</button>
4. Now, click on Complete button to the close the Text field editor
The form should be now having a button to clear the contents on your form.
Since there is no Submit button on this form, it cannot be submitted. You may check the demo form below and clone it to your account.
Hope this information helps!
- ArtyProfAnswered on January 22, 2016 at 08:46 AM
Thank you very much!The second method is the best solution!
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on January 22, 2016 at 10:32 AM
Great! Glad to see that the workaround provided helped you. Please do not hesitate to get in touch with us if you need any further assistance. We will be happy to help.
Thank you for using JotForm!!