- metrowestymcaAsked on January 27, 2016 at 08:37 PM
Where did the super basic theme go? All these forms are a mess when embedding to our YMCA website. I'm looking for the simplest one with just white background, no borders, no colors, and straight text and boxes, etc. The "Middle School Night Form" is as closest I can get it be adjusting colors in Theme Designer.
- CharlieAnswered on January 28, 2016 at 02:51 AM
If you would like to rest your theme and have the default styling, you can do the following:
1. Open "Preferences"->"Form Styles"->Set "Themes" to default and delete all the CSS code under the "Inject Custom CSS" option.
2. After that, make sure to save the changes.
3. Open this theme made by one of our developers: http://www.jotform.com/theme-store/theme/default-theme. Use that theme to your specific form, it will give you the default layout and design.
Let us know if that works.