- VoicesOfSeptember11Asked on January 29, 2016 at 10:45 AM
I am using a clone of form from Last Year
I update the redirect link, and when I do a full test the Old Thank You link comes up
Went back into the settings and the change didn't stay.... It has the old redirect link in it
- VoicesOfSeptember11Answered on January 29, 2016 at 11:50 AM
Okay this may of been related to the server issue earlier as the Update appears to be sticking now
- CharlieAnswered on January 29, 2016 at 01:32 PM
Thank you for updating us. Yes, it might be related on the earlier problem we have on our servers. Everything should be back to normal now. However, if you are still experiencing this specific problem, please do let us know here so that we can investigate it further. Apologies for the inconvenience earlier.
- badger2015Answered on May 02, 2016 at 05:50 AM
I have the same issue with the thank you page redirect not working (does not update changes). I can't go public with forms until this is resolved.
- victorAnswered on May 02, 2016 at 08:09 AM
I noticed that you have created a new thread regarding your issue. One of my colleagues will be responding that thread shortly.