- JanieFisherAsked on February 04, 2016 at 05:28 PM
I am having a problem trying to edit some text on my forms. When trying to highlight the text that needs to be edited, the screen jumps to a different place on the form. I'm not able to select text to edit.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on February 04, 2016 at 09:43 PM
I just cloned your form, and make an edit on the text without a problem:
Could you let us know what is the text you are trying to edit? You can share a screenshot: https://www.jotform.com/answers/277033-How-to-add-screenshots-images-to-questions-in-support-forum
Also, have you tried using another browser? Please let us know, we will be glad to assist you.
- JanieFisherAnswered on February 04, 2016 at 10:45 PMI just tried to edit the same text box you are showing here, but it still does the same thing - jumps to the bottom of the form when I try to select the text . It is doing the same thing on several of my forms. I am using Safari, and always do. I haven’t had this problem until this week. I’ll open my forms in Chrome and see if that will help.
- JanieFisherAnswered on February 04, 2016 at 10:45 PMHi again, I just opened my form in Chrome as was able to edit without any problem. Have there been problems using jot form in Safari?
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on February 05, 2016 at 04:02 AM
I cloned your form and tested it on Safari. I was also able to edit the form without any issue.
Please try clearing your browser cache on safari to see if that fixes the issue. We also recommend using Chrome or Firefox for the best experience with Jotform.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on August 17, 2016 at 05:38 PM
@tosamark, I will address your concern into a new thread. Here's the link: https://www.jotform.com/answers/909002.