- ComplianceChiefAsked on February 04, 2016 at 09:32 PM
How can I copy text from a word document to a form I am designing?
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on February 05, 2016 at 02:42 AM
Here's how you can copy words/text from a document to your form with the help of Text from Form Tools of your form builder page.
Let us know if you have any further questions or concerns. Thank you.
- BTNEPAnswered on February 05, 2016 at 05:26 PM
How did you paste?????
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on February 05, 2016 at 06:45 PM
You have to open your Word Document and do the following keyboard shortcuts:
1. CTRL + A to highlight the texts
2. CTRL + C to copy the texts
3. Add the Text field in your form
4. CTRL + V to paste the texts into the text field.