- shagzyAsked on February 06, 2016 at 10:17 PM
I would like to have 2 products both hidden untill dropdown is selected an only shows the one product hiding the other. Also once the quantity is selected i need that many file upload sections appear. Please help deadline is looming!
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on February 07, 2016 at 08:15 AM
You can not show or hide a specific product inside an integrated payment field, however, there is a way around this, basically creating the products in separate fields, in that way you will be able to Show/hide based on another field input or selection: http://www.jotform.com/help/316-How-to-show-or-hide-a-field-in-the-form-based-on-the-other-field-input-or-selection
In order to pass the total amount to your payment field, please follow these steps:
1) Create the products in separate fields like Drop Downs.
2) Assign a value to each product: http://www.jotform.com/help/301-How-to-Assign-Calculation-Value
3) Perform the calculation in Form Calculation field: http://www.jotform.com/help/259-How-to-perform-calculation-in-the-form
4) Then pass the total to your integrated payment field: http://www.jotform.com/help/275-How-to-pass-a-calculation-to-a-payment-field