- ustascAsked on February 07, 2016 at 02:03 PM
I've created a configurable table as a team roster registration form. This table has several data fields such as name, email and team number. I want to integrate a form calculation to compute a $20 registration fee per player name entered in that field from the configurable table. So if the roster has 5 names it computes a $100 check out total.Page URL:
- CharlieAnswered on February 08, 2016 at 01:39 AM
The only way that I can see this possible is by recreating your player registration using simple form fields. Here's my sample form: https://form.jotform.com/60381127403951. You can clone my form using this guide: http://www.jotform.com/help/42-How-to-Clone-an-Existing-Form-from-a-URL
Here's how I did mine:
1. First, I recreated the player registration list using our default or simple form fields. We will then use a form collapse field to divide each section. Here's a guide on how to use the form collapse field: http://www.jotform.com/help/297-Show-or-Hide-multiple-fields-at-once-using-form-collapse-tool
2. Now duplicate or copy the fields like "Full Name", "Email" and other fields so you don't need to recreate them. Here's a guide on how duplicate multiple fields all at once: http://www.jotform.com/help/242-How-to-Manage-Multiple-Fields
3. Now for each section, add a radio button field to ask users to add another player. Now add another form collapse field to separate the section for player 2.
4. We want to get the number of entries and multiply it by $20. We will use the radio button "Add another player?" as the indicator for counting. We will assign calculation values on them. Here's a guide that you can follow: http://www.jotform.com/help/301-How-to-Assign-Calculation-Value
For "Yes", I'll assign a value of "1". For "No", I'll assign "0".
5. In the Form calculation widget, I'll add all radio buttons plus "1" (default for player 1), then multiple it by 20.
Let us know if that works.
- GretchenAnswered on February 08, 2016 at 01:14 PM
Detailed answer, Thanks for taking the time, it helped my stuffed bear website.