- thedeciderAsked on February 08, 2016 at 12:46 PM
I am going to try to explain my question in the simplest way possible. I have multiple domains that I am forwarding to my JotForm's form. I am using tracking my form's traffic using Google Analytics.
I was wondering if there is a way to know which domain the traffic came from. So I know how many traffic each domain has. I hope my question is clear.
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on February 08, 2016 at 02:54 PM
Yes, it's possible, you may use one of these widgets:
Follow this guide to know how to add the widget to your form: http://www.jotform.com/help/252-How-to-Add-a-Widget-to-your-Form.
Hope this helps.
- thedeciderAnswered on February 08, 2016 at 03:16 PM
Thank you Kevin.
So when I use one of these widgets, I'll find the traffic data in the Form Analytics. In this link https://www.jotform.com/analytics/[ID] ?
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on February 08, 2016 at 04:35 PM
Yes, you should be able to find that information in the Form Analytics, because the URL where the form was submitted from is sent as plain text, in other words, it's sent as it was other field in your form.
- thedeciderAnswered on February 08, 2016 at 05:22 PM
Great. Thanks again.
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on February 08, 2016 at 06:58 PM
You're welcome. Cheers!