- sewport_ukAsked on February 08, 2016 at 06:04 PM
I have found that the integration to dropbox is very useful however there is a difference in lines i get submitted to my email and the lines and their names or the lines themselves in the pdf that is saved to dropbox for the form.
I have found with no trouble how to alter the fields reported in the email but where and how do I find setting to do the same for the form that is pdf saved to dropbox?
Its kind of annyoyng that fileds in the pdf have names as the are displayed in the form to the client - for the client it makes sence when he fills those out but not so much for us when we read the pdf and the title of the row with a clients answer.
Thank you in advance!
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on February 09, 2016 at 01:16 AM
If I understand correctly, you are asking about how to edit the appearance of the PDF sent to you once a user submits a form?
If yes, then simply follow this guide on how to edit the PDF.
1. Go to the submission page of your form.
2. Then click on the Get PDF button.
3. A new option will open below where you can Customize PDF.
4. A new page will open where you can edit the PDF of the submission.
5. Click Save once you are done editing.
Do let us know if you need further assistance.