- bunddlexAsked on February 10, 2016 at 04:04 PMI cannot scroll when my cursor is over my embedded for. The for is embedded in a wordpress. Please Help!!!Page URL:
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on February 10, 2016 at 06:30 PM
In your iFrame code, try changing scrolling to from "Yes" to "No":
<iframe id="JotFormIFrame" style="width: 100%; height: 2350px; border: none;" src="https://form.jotform.com/60384361829158" width="300" height="2350" frameborder="0" scrolling="yes"> </iframe>
<iframe id="JotFormIFrame" style="width: 100%; height: 2350px; border: none;" src="https://form.jotform.com/60384361829158" width="300" height="2350" frameborder="0" scrolling="no"> </iframe>
It may be trying to scroll the form instead of the page.
- bunddlexAnswered on February 10, 2016 at 06:38 PM
Still not working. It lets me scroll if I move my cursor to the side but not on top of the form??
- CharlieAnswered on February 11, 2016 at 02:51 AM
I visited your website and was able to scroll inside the form and on the website itself. You can check my screencast here:
If I understand your concern, you want your main website to scroll when the mouse cursor is inside the form, is that correct? It looks like it is working fine in my end. Are you still having problems on this?
- bunddlexAnswered on February 11, 2016 at 08:39 AM
I see it working on your end but not working on any of my computers?? Why is that?
- CharlieAnswered on February 11, 2016 at 10:11 AM
Have you tried using a different browser? I encountered another user that has that exact problem. She is using a Wordpress theme or plugin that has a styling option that forces the mouse to not scroll if it is on top of the form.
I was able to replicate the problem in a Mozilla Firefox browser, here's a screencast:
I believe this is more related on the Wordpress theme, you can try testing it on a simple Wordpress theme, see if you are still getting the same problem. I hope that helps.
- bunddlexAnswered on February 11, 2016 at 01:49 PM
It did work with another browser. But only with Chrome. How can this be fixed so I can make sure my clients can use it with any browser. is there another way of fixing it? embed? plugin?
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on February 11, 2016 at 02:54 PM
It may be due to the theme applied to your page. If that is the case, there may not be anything we can do about it. Can you try with another theme temporarily to see if that allows for scrolling?
- ObservatorioGPSAnswered on March 08, 2017 at 03:33 PM
Hi! I had the same problem. I use the Muffin Group BeTheme as main theme for my website. The problem was fixed by disabling the "Nice Scroll" Add on. That can be done in BeThem Options>Addons & Plugins> Nice Scroll> Off
That resolved the issue!
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on March 08, 2017 at 05:17 PM
Thank you for the information. Hopefully it will help any other users who come across the same issue.