- minemetitiriAsked on February 11, 2016 at 12:44 PM
I would like to move my tabs off more the the right, off center. However the CSS code below that I have written doesn't seem to work when I say right align. What am I doing wrong?
I would like to have it in-line with the title "Survey on Current Use of Health Data", located a bit more to the right.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on February 11, 2016 at 02:27 PM
You were almost there, what you have to write inside tabs list class is:
And your form will look like this:
Hope that's what you wanted. Give a try and let me know if that worked for you.
- minemetitiriAnswered on February 11, 2016 at 02:47 PM
Thank for your response,
This isn't quite the answer I was looking for. What I am trying to do is get the tabs list to be inline with the text and not the photo as it is now. So for the list to be inline with the text of the survey title below it.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on February 11, 2016 at 03:03 PM
Sorry for misunderstanding.
For aligning it to the right to be closer to inline with the title, something like this:
You will have to put this inside tabs-list class:
margin: 0 !important;
If you want to have it exactly inline with title, you'll have to shrink tabs list a little so it will fit that space.
Please let me know if this works for you.
- minemetitiriAnswered on February 12, 2016 at 09:31 AM
Perfecto! Thank you. This is exactly what I had in mind.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on February 12, 2016 at 09:37 AM
I'm glad that it worked for you!
Have a great day.