- Janet188Asked on February 11, 2016 at 03:32 PM
My form has text fields and 2 file upload fields. The file uploads are not "required".
If I include a file on a test submission I get an email about it. If I don't, I get nothing.(Am I right in thinking that if I get email submissions, they won't show as submissions in JotForm? My form is showing 0 submissions, even though I've made 2 today.)
Thank you in anticipation of your help!
- BenAnswered on February 11, 2016 at 05:40 PM
We will be assisting you shortly with your issue on this thread, but I wanted to let you know that I have moved the issue about not seeing the submissions in your submissions panel to a new thread here: http://www.jotform.com/answers/770448 where I want to update you on this.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on February 12, 2016 at 02:09 AM
Are you still having issues with receiving emails? You should receive email notifications once the form is submitted despite of the any field validations set, required or not.
When I tried it on a cloned version of your form, I am receiving emails just fine.
- Janet188Answered on February 12, 2016 at 09:46 AMAll appears to be fine now thank you. (Had I done something stupid, or was it a problem I didn’t cause?)
- victorAnswered on February 12, 2016 at 12:03 PM
Glad to hear you have resolve the email issue you had. On behalf of my colleagues, you are welcome. If you have any other question or issue, please do not hesitate contacting us.