- kevinpclarkeAsked on February 15, 2016 at 03:45 PM
One of our other forms requires the users to be only able to have the following selection options:
1. If they select a level from Beginners to Level 7 category, then they cannot make a selection from either of the other two categories.
Also if they don't want a selection from the Beginner to Level 7 category but I need them to be be able to select 1 selection each in the short and long categories if they wish.
Is there a way to do this somehow? Here is a backup copy of the form below.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on February 15, 2016 at 05:48 PM
Unfortunately, there is no way to limit the products selection in such way.
You may consider using the following option to limit a product selection to one item.
Then, combine second and third products into one product. It is possible to use sub products to implement something like one the next screenshot.
If you need any further assistance, please let us know.
- kevinpclarkeAnswered on February 16, 2016 at 05:46 AMHi Mike,
Thanks for your email and help. This looks like a possibility. Can I gain access to the test form you created as I can’t seem to duplicate how you have it? One other problem I noticed It the user does select Levels 1 to 7 and then go to the Short and longs as well. The Payment total box calculates incorrectly as it still sees the total if you selected both products. Maybe the conditions can be altered for this?
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on February 16, 2016 at 08:07 AM
This is how you can clone a test form:
However, it seems that a Total calculation is not correct due to enabled sub products.
Here is an alternative example, without quantities, sub products and special prices. There are just two products, and the second product has two options.
- kevinpclarkeAnswered on February 16, 2016 at 08:46 AMHi Mike,
I tried to import your test but it won’t let me here is the error Unauthorized request. You do not have access to this form
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on February 16, 2016 at 08:48 AM
I am sorry, please try it again.