JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
Do you mean you want to add an image to your form via a URL? To do so, simply follow the steps below:
1. On your form builder, select the Form Tools
2. Click on the Image button
3. Click the Wand icon to open the settings
4. Select the Enter URL and click Next
5. Enter the URL of the image and click Save Image
Your image should now appear in the form.
For more options in adding image, simply follow this link: More Options for Adding Images to Your Forms
Let us know if you need further assistance.