- SpiderMonkeyBaseballAsked on February 15, 2016 at 06:03 PM
How can get a URL to an image for you site?
Need to add a jpeg of an item
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on February 16, 2016 at 02:19 AM
Do you mean you want to add an image to your form via a URL? To do so, simply follow the steps below:
1. On your form builder, select the Form Tools
2. Click on the Image button
3. Click the Wand icon to open the settings
4. Select the Enter URL and click Next
5. Enter the URL of the image and click Save Image
Your image should now appear in the form.
For more options in adding image, simply follow this link: More Options for Adding Images to Your Forms
Let us know if you need further assistance.