- volkanyilmaAsked on February 16, 2016 at 07:26 AM
In the gdrive i have a file. SUbmissions are in the submissions sheet, i am creating a new sheet and making sone formulas, in a while the new sheet disappears. How can i solve this?
- volkanyilmaAnswered on February 16, 2016 at 09:07 AM
after i wrote this there is no update in spreadsheets. i cannot see Last 10 submissions.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on February 16, 2016 at 12:33 PM
I've tried adding a new sheet to one of the integrated sheet and was unable to replicate the issue at my end. Since you say that the submissions are also not being updated in the sheet, it looks like the integration is broken. Could you try removing the current Google Spreadsheet integration and reintegrate it again to see if that works?
Please get back to us if the issue still persists. We will be happy to assist you further.
- volkanyilmaAnswered on February 17, 2016 at 03:05 AM
I made a new integration, but it did not update the data in gdrive. How long shoul i wait?
- volkanyilmaAnswered on February 17, 2016 at 03:43 AM
Dont do anything please i am creating new formulas.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on February 17, 2016 at 07:19 AM
The data submitted through the form shall be copied to Google Spreadsheet almost instant. We cannot make any changes to the spreadsheet since we do not have access to the spreadsheet. Please check after creating formulas and let us know if you need any further assistance. We will be happy to assist.