- kranaiAsked on February 16, 2016 at 09:12 AM
2. When the Thank You message appears on the screen after successful submission...it remains on my screen forever even if I jump to another page and return to contact page again....the thank you screen is still there...shouldnt the "thank you" screen disappears on a click of button so that contact form can be seen again...what is the normal workings of this?
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on February 16, 2016 at 09:41 AM
I see that the Thank you page is still displayed after navigating to other page and returning to Contact page. As I check your web page, I notice that all the web pages are embedded in a single page and animated to navigate through other pages. Since the contact us page is not refreshing after navigating to other pages, the Thank you message is still displayed.
I believe this is something to be done with the template that you are using. Please see if you can add a separate page for Contact Us page so that the page will be refreshed when it is loaded.
Hope this information helps!
- kranaiAnswered on February 16, 2016 at 10:40 AM
Yes you are right it is the Xara template that I am using. It is part of design. Well I can create a separate page for contact but this will require me to access the contact page via the full URL address from the other pages in website rather than referencing the web page name. This is not clean. I will ask the sara support if anything can be done.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on February 16, 2016 at 11:44 AM
Ok. Please check with Xara support and let us know if you need any further assistance. We will be happy to help.