- ksemyanovAsked on February 17, 2016 at 01:31 AM
Condition which should be triggered on selection of "Other" option for radio buttons doesn't work.
- JotForm UI DevelopermertAnswered on February 17, 2016 at 09:13 AM
I tried the condition "Show/Hide a Field" for a radio button and set it to hide a "Text Box" field. It seems that the condition works properly when it triggered. Please, see it from the below:
If you give more details about your scenario, we can help you better about it. So, please answer this thread with more information.
- ksemyanovAnswered on February 17, 2016 at 06:02 PM
Created minimalistic example with "Show/Hide a Field" for a radio button and set it to hide another radio button and text when it's equal to "Other".
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on February 18, 2016 at 02:56 AM
I cloned your form and I was able to replicate your issue. The condition does not hide the two fields when the "Other" is selected. However, when I made a test form with the same conditions, the conditions seem to be working fine.
The issue seems to occur when the radio button's "other" option is in another language. Can you try recreating the form, but this time set the language of the website to English?
Simply go to the footer of the jotform website and select English as seen below.
Do let us know if the issue persists.
- ksemyanovAnswered on February 18, 2016 at 08:56 AM
Unfortunately, I don't have language selection at the footer.
Moreover, I selected English as the main language in the account's settings, but some pages of the site still contain elements in Russian.
- JotForm UI DevelopermertAnswered on February 18, 2016 at 10:54 AM
If you change your browser's language, it will automatically choose the same language, so you don't need to set it on JotForm. If you are using Chrome, please see the guide from the link below:
- JotForm SupportNicholasWestleyAnswered on February 18, 2016 at 08:26 PM
This has now been resolved. 'Other' option in languages other than english will also trigger their associated conditions. Please let us know if you continue to have problems.