- schenikaAsked on February 19, 2016 at 02:16 PM
- HubersonAnswered on February 19, 2016 at 02:32 PM
You can use the Widget 'Preview Before Submit' to let them preview what typed into the form fields.
Please do let us know if you need more assistance.
- schenikaAnswered on February 19, 2016 at 02:51 PM
I added the "preview before submit" widget. However, when I save it as a .PDF, I do not see the widget button. Also, I viewed the form by clicking the "link". I was able to see the "Preview before submit" button, but all of the information typed in the field COULD NOT BE PREVIEWED. Please help with these two problems.
- schenikaAnswered on February 19, 2016 at 03:05 PM
I don't think I am using this the widget right. Is there anyway you can help me? I looked at the demo for this widget.
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on February 19, 2016 at 05:32 PM
To add the Preview Before Submit widget, drag and drop it to the form.
It seems that preview widget is currently working fine on your form.
Note, that preview functionality is not supported on PDFs.
If you need any further assistance, please let us know.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on February 20, 2016 at 07:28 AM
I think you are referring to the Sub Header text in the Heading field. I will have to forward the issue to our developers, please follow up here: http://www.jotform.com/answers/776954.