- aoliverutahgovAsked on February 19, 2016 at 06:00 PM
I have 2 separate text fields in a form. Originally it was set to a 100 word limit and it seems the field will not allow more than 21 words to be entered. It just stops working. I changed the field to unlimited and it does the same thing.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on February 19, 2016 at 07:08 PM
The problem is since maximum length of the field is set up, so just remove that and everything should work like intended, so click on your '50-100 word abstract' field and go Settings-Properties:
After that, just change remove number 100 from this field:
I tested and everything worked fine after that, so please check and let me know if you have any question.
- aoliverutahgovAnswered on February 22, 2016 at 01:06 PM
This still did not work. The settings were already matching what you've described above. I reset them just in case and did a test and I still cannot submit anything longer than about 20 words for the text fields.
- aoliverutahgovAnswered on February 22, 2016 at 01:07 PM
Wait. I did make this work. Thanks for your help!
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on February 22, 2016 at 01:16 PM
I'm glad it worked.
Please let us know if we can be of any assistance in future.