- ocalleAsked on February 21, 2016 at 09:02 PM
Hello, I need urgent a QR reader to use in Android 4. and Up.
I can help with testing, im a programmer.
- CharlieAnswered on February 22, 2016 at 03:16 AM
You can check our widgets page to see the available QR code related widget that we have.
We have a specific QR code reader that you can find here: https://widgets.jotform.com/widget/qr_code_reader. However, it seems like it was made on Flash.
If you are a developer, you can check our API and developers page: http://developers.jotform.com/.
Let us know if you need more information on this.
- ocalleAnswered on February 22, 2016 at 09:02 AM
The page of support of QR no longer exist :( .
Ill try with a API to do a New one.
- CharlieAnswered on February 22, 2016 at 09:56 AM
Apologies. Looks like there's no specific support page for that widget. You can also use the form's full source code. Here's a guide on how to get it: http://www.jotform.com/help/104-How-to-get-the-Full-Source-Code-of-your-Form
The current way that I see that this is possible is by doing the following:
1. Embed the full source code on your platform (I presume you are embedding it on an Android device?).
2. Make sure that the form has a text box or input field dedicated for the value that will be fetched from the QR code reader that you will make.
4. Prepopulate the scanned value to the text box you have in your form.
With that, you don't need to create another widget. I hope that gives you an idea on how to proceed.
- ocalleAnswered on February 22, 2016 at 05:34 PM
Thank you by the help, i checked that code of Lazlo. I try to do, then i ask u by the four point again.
- ocalleAnswered on March 21, 2016 at 01:31 PM
Hello Charlie, i tried but unsucesfull cuz i dont know how i embed the JS files into the source code.
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on March 21, 2016 at 01:52 PM