- stroudshowAsked on February 23, 2016 at 08:29 PMPage URL:
- BorisAnswered on February 24, 2016 at 06:09 AM
The list of fields in the conditions is in the order in which fields have been added to your form.
For example, the first field that was added to your form was the Submit button with its ID being 1, so this field is the first in the conditions list.
Fields 2-9 have been added and later removed from the form, so the next available field that still exists on the form is "Stable 1 Thu" with ID 10. This field is second in the list.
Third available field that still exists is "Stable 10 Thu" with ID 12, and so on.
If there is anything else we can help you with, please let us know and we will be happy to assist.
- stroudshowAnswered on February 24, 2016 at 06:15 PM
Can the order be changed to be the same as the form? It will make it hard to use conditions when hiding multible
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on February 25, 2016 at 02:41 AM
I created a clone version of your form and noticed that when you create conditions, the fields showing in the drop-downs are in order base on its position on the form.
Are you not seeing the same? Or are you referring to a different thing?
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on February 25, 2016 at 02:43 AM
I noticed that the screencast on my reply above appeared disordered. Here's the link to that screencast. Thank you.