- blind2urizAsked on February 24, 2016 at 08:10 PM
I'm working on a real estate website and I have a popup form that is embedded on each property page. I would like to pass the property field of certain property to the "Property Interested In" field on this form....https://form.jotform.com/60478709447972. How is this accomplished? Thanks in advance for any help.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on February 25, 2016 at 04:14 AM
Yes, that's possible using URL parameters.
- blind2urizAnswered on February 25, 2016 at 04:41 PM
So how does it know to pull the property title? My property titles are pulled via PHP, so would i need to put a PHP value in the form, which is <?php echo get_the_title(); ?>
- blind2urizAnswered on February 25, 2016 at 04:42 PM
Nevermind:) Yep, answered my own question. Thanks as always!
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on February 25, 2016 at 04:44 PM
Thank you for letting us know that this is resolved.
You may also refer to this user guide http://www.jotform.com/help/237-PHP-Forms-Explained for more helpful info on PHP on forms.