- YuriFleetAsked on March 01, 2016 at 12:54 AM
I have looked everywhere, but can't see how to assign the correct answers to my Questionnaires.
Secondly, I'd also like to know how to:
- provide the person answering the questionnaire with their result at 'thank you' time
-change what email address the submission gets sent to at our end.
Much appreciate any help!
- JotForm UI DeveloperberilAnswered on March 01, 2016 at 04:41 AM
As far as I understand from your thread, you want to calculate the correct answers for your questionnaires and show the total value with thank you message.
Unfortunately, it is not possible to calculate it directly. However we can provide it with the calculation widget easily.
First of all, we will add our questions with radio button and we will add 0 value for wrong answers and 1 value for correct answers.
Then, make the same arrangements for all of your questions. After that, we will calculate correct answers with calculation wizard.
And finally, we will show the result in our Thank You page as you see below.
If you have any question or issues, please let us know. We will be glad to assist you.
- JotForm UI DeveloperberilAnswered on March 01, 2016 at 04:45 AM
I've created a separate thread for your second question, I will answer it at the following link:
- YuriFleetAnswered on March 02, 2016 at 04:02 AM
Thanks, but two things are still not clear to me...
1. How do you bring up the 'calculation wizard'?
2. When setting up my Thank You message, I cannot see a form field option for 'Total' (ie it does not appear)
- JotForm UI DeveloperberilAnswered on March 02, 2016 at 05:33 AM
I am deeply sorry for not showing how to add the form calculation widget. You can add the form calculation widget as you see below:
When you add it on your form you can see it on Thank you page under the form fields.
If you need any further assistance, feel free to contact us. We will be glad to assist you.