- BorisAnswered on March 02, 2016 at 04:39 PM
You can insert an image to your form by using the Image field:
It will allow you to point to an existing image somewhere else on the web, or upload an image to the form directly.
You can position the Image field just like any other form field, please take a look at our guide on Form Field Positioning.
If you want it to appear on the same line as another field, both fields will have to be shrunken by clicking their gear-shaped icon > Shrink.
If you need further assistance in setting it up, please let us know.
- hc3loweAnswered on March 04, 2016 at 08:45 AMThank you for your help, this is awesome!
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on March 04, 2016 at 09:16 AM
On behalf of Boris, you are welcome. Let us know if you need any help. Thank you.
- hc3loweAnswered on March 04, 2016 at 09:45 AMHi Boris, can we get all of this to appear on the same line? We want to make sure it all appears on the same line as our website. See Here: https://www.jotform.com//?formID=60634271079153
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on March 04, 2016 at 11:56 AM
To get all 4 fields on the same line, you would need to first increase the overall width of the form. Click on preferences, then increase the width of the form, for my test 840 pixels was sufficient:
Then decrease the amount of space between the fields. That can be accomplished by adding this code:
padding-left : 5px;
padding-right : 5px;
The resulting form would look like this:
You can clone it to your own account if you would like: