- GPTQAsked on March 04, 2016 at 02:19 AM
Hi, I would like to agree that this would be a VERY useful feature as it is currently very difficult to view all conditions at once/in a comprehensive way in order to locate any errors in the logic.
Navigating through each condition is difficult as well, as when you hit 'back' you go straight back to the top of all conditions, or the number of each condition changes every time you add one making them difficult to keep track of.
Having a way to print all conditions in their entirety (i.e. show every variable they effect) would be very very useful.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on March 04, 2016 at 02:24 AM
I have forwarded a feature request on your behalf to our development team. We will inform you on this thread if there are any updates to the request.
Do let us know if you have any other concerns.
- dmichaelsAnswered on March 18, 2016 at 12:54 PM
I'd love to see it too.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on March 18, 2016 at 01:36 PM
Your additional request has been noted. At this time, this request has not been given a very high priority level and may take quite some time to be considered. If there are any updates to this request, we will let you know via this thread.
- mleppinAnswered on December 12, 2016 at 10:22 AM
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on December 12, 2016 at 10:43 AM
I have moved your concern on a separate thread so we can better assist you. You can check the thread here: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1009255. We will attend to your concern on that thread accordingly.