- vdadalyanAsked on March 05, 2016 at 09:05 PM
I have a very urgent need to updated our form (AFT Dispatch). Unfortunately no matter what I do, the changes are never saved. They don't even preview correctly. None of the changes anywhere take affect even though you've saved several times. When I close and come back, everything is reverted.
Very urgent, please help!
update: was able to make changes and save using Microsoft Edge, clearing everything from Chrome did not help.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on March 06, 2016 at 09:20 AM
Can you please try first disabling the Autosave of the Form Builder.
Follow this user guide to disable auto save: http://www.jotform.com/help/86-How-to-Disable-Auto-Save
You will have to manually save the form on the current login session if you want to save the changes.
Let us know if this still did not resolve the issue.
- vdadalyanAnswered on March 07, 2016 at 12:10 PM
I was able to make it work. It didn't work with autosave and manual save. Now it works fine.
- LoveportraitAnswered on August 16, 2016 at 09:05 AM
How did you make it work?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on August 16, 2016 at 10:13 AM
Another support member will be responding to your own thread on your concern here
Please refer to that thread instead.