- wanecekAsked on March 08, 2016 at 01:14 PM
I have logged into my account but I no longer see a form that I have been using. The link to the form is https://form.jotform.com/60134058225144 which appears to be active. I'm just wondering why I am not seeing it in my account. Please offer your assistance as soon as possible. Thank you.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on March 08, 2016 at 03:31 PM
The form you referenced is available from the "kimberlied" account. If they had shared the form with you previously, they may need to share it with your again to have it show up:
- wanecekAnswered on March 14, 2016 at 02:36 PM
So, I asked the person to share the form again with me and now I see it. She would like to delete it from her account. How do I go about making this copy MY form. If I make a clone of it, will it be solely mine or will it still be linked to her form? I need the submissions to go to my account only. Please tell me the easiest way to go about this. Thank you !
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on March 14, 2016 at 02:42 PM
If you would like, we can transfer the form from their account to yours. This would move the form and submission data to your account. We would need them to make the request since the form is in their account. Have them let us know they would like that specific form moved to your username.
You can also clone the form to your own account:
However, cloning the form will not move and submission data, it will only create a new copy of the form in your account.
- wanecekAnswered on March 14, 2016 at 02:49 PM
How do they go about making the request...use the contact us tab just as I did here to contact you?
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on March 14, 2016 at 02:58 PM
Correct, have them create a new thread just as you have done here. You can also have them post under this thread from their account authorizing us to move the form:
- kimberliedAnswered on March 15, 2016 at 08:38 PM
Yes, please move the form https://form.jotform.com/60134058225144 from our account (kimberlied) to Lisa's account. thank you! We were stumped trying to figure out a way to make that work.
- kimberliedAnswered on March 15, 2016 at 10:46 PMThank you!
Renaissance Homeschool Group
P. O. Box 726, Farmington, MI 48332
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on March 15, 2016 at 11:57 PM
On behalf of my colleague David, you are most welcome. Do let us know if you have any other concerns. Regards.