- PrakratikAsked on March 09, 2016 at 03:59 AM
The Success page of jot form is being cut, http://www.prakratikliving.com/ayurvedic-healthy-diet-consultancy please find the link of the form and check what the issue is and how can i resolve this.
Thanks and Regards
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on March 09, 2016 at 05:14 AM
To solve your issue with the height of the Thank You page. Please add the CSS code below to your website code.
min-height: 500px !important;
- PrakratikAnswered on March 09, 2016 at 05:44 AM
- PrakratikAnswered on March 09, 2016 at 05:46 AMI have added the iframe code, screenshot attached.However, this is not
working on thankyou page.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on March 09, 2016 at 07:18 AM
Have you solved the problem already?
I did test your form by sending a test submission and I am not able to replicate the issue you are having. The thank you message is being displayed correctly. Please check the screenshot below:
I also tested your form in iOS device and it seems to work as expected:
I would suggest you to please test your form again and get back to us if the issue persists.