- CharlieAnswered on March 09, 2016 at 02:49 PM
I presume you are referring to the form titled "Laboratory Coverage | Physicians Reimbursement Fund"?
In my test cloned form, this is how I received the email notification:
I presume you are viewing the email on a mobile device? That layout of the email notification might adjust depending on the screen size display where it is being viewed. It will also adjust because there's an image loaded on it which is the signature of the user submitted the form.
You can easily adjust the table in your "Compose Email" window.
1. In your "Compose Email" window, you can drag the middle line left and right to adjust the column width.
2. After that, open the "Source Code".
3. Here, you can simple declare a specific width for your email table. In my case I set it to 700px.
4. This is how it looks like in my end:
You can make further adjustment on the source code and see which one gives you the best layout.
Let us know if you need more help on this.