- CindyLOPCOAsked on March 10, 2016 at 09:55 AM
If I want to choose another "theme" and want to use the same data from an established "theme" - Do I have to re-map the data?
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on March 10, 2016 at 10:47 AM
Do you mean to change the theme to another using the same fields on the form? If so, the fields or the existing data with the form will not be changing if you change the theme of the form. Theme will be applied to change the design of the form using the same fields on the form.
Hope this information helps! If you are referring to something different or need any further assistance, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
- CindyLOPCOAnswered on March 10, 2016 at 11:46 AMI think you answered my question ??
Need to be sure the new theme would update the information in InfusionSoft as it does now (add tag, upload file into contact file box etc…)
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on March 10, 2016 at 12:10 PM
While switching the theme it shouldn't be an issue with the existing fields or integrations. After changing the theme, the fields and integrations should remain intact on the form and no further modifications required on the form.
Hope this information helps!
- CindyLOPCOAnswered on March 10, 2016 at 12:46 PMYes – That’s awesome news!!
I can have fun with these!! Especially during the season changes etc…..
- CindyLOPCOAnswered on March 10, 2016 at 02:45 PMOh believe me!! I will !!
I just purchased the “starter” subscription
Let the fun begin
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on March 10, 2016 at 03:57 PM
I'm glad you decided to start with starter subscription.
Do not hesitate to contact us for any future question.