- wbclncAsked on March 11, 2016 at 08:08 AM
Our church wants to set up forms that submissions will only be sent to committee's private email. We do not want submissions to be viewable in Jotform.
I've searched the forum, etc. and cannot find the answer.
- JotForm UI DeveloperberilAnswered on March 11, 2016 at 08:24 AM
I am sorry to say that it is not possible with JotForm. However, I suggest you use the Auto Delete Submissions application. At that time, it will delete new form submissions instantly as soon as they are received.
If you have any question or issues, please do not hesitate contacting us. We will be glad to assist you.
- grade4pagasaAnswered on March 11, 2016 at 10:44 AM
The user guide Allow JotForm to be filled out only by those with a special link might be of help. Personally, I haven't tried this setup (I tried the demo form they provided, and it seems to work). But based on the the rationale (below) given for this user guide, it's worth a shot.
There are many reasons why you would need or like to have the jotform filled out only by people that you want to either for avoiding it being submitted by someone that should not, or to be able to have more control over the time of submission as well.
The JotForm Support team will be glad to help you on this issue.
- Randy, fellow JotForm user.
- wbclncAnswered on March 11, 2016 at 10:46 AMThanks for your response. We do not want to stop submission notifications
- wbclncAnswered on March 11, 2016 at 11:46 AMThanks for the response, but what I'm trying to accomplish is that the
recipient of the email is the only one that receives a notification.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on March 11, 2016 at 12:52 PM
By using the app Auto Delete Submissions as already suggested by our colleague, the submission shall be deleted immediately after receiving it. You may setup an email notification in order to receive the submission data to the private email address. Once the form is submitted, the notification shall be sent to your email address and then the submission shall be deleted automatically from JotForm servers.
Hope this information helps! Please get back to us if you need any further assistance. We will be happy to help.
- wbclncAnswered on March 11, 2016 at 04:46 PMThanks for the info. When I went to download the app I checked the reviews
and it appears the app often does not work as intended. Have these bugs
Telephone 704 864-3303
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on March 11, 2016 at 04:55 PM
The app is nothing but it works online from the URL http://auto-delete.jotform.io/. You'll need to authorize your JotForm account and add the form required to delete the submissions. If your form has any upload fields and if any submissions have uploaded files, these files cannot be deleted using this app. If your form is not having any upload fields, the app is working fine with my recent tests.
Hope this information helps!