- niobesingsAsked on March 11, 2016 at 10:09 AM
I shouldn't be having this much trouble... I emailed my form to myself. I can't sign it to submit it. What have I done worng?
- BenAnswered on March 11, 2016 at 11:22 AM
Could you please give us the link that you have sent to yourself over email so that we try to see the form in the same way that you did?
That would allow us to see why the signature field might not be working for you.
Of course, if the form is the PDF version of your online form, do let us know.
- niobesingsAnswered on March 11, 2016 at 02:46 PMHello, here's the link.
- BenAnswered on March 11, 2016 at 03:12 PM
Thank you for the link. Looking at it, I see that the form does not actually have a signature field, just the elements set to look as a line for signature.
This would be OK if you print out the form and sign it with a pen, but for online signing you would need to remove that and add the signature widget like E-Signature
That would allow you have it filled out online and submitted - as well as signed if printed out on paper.
- niobesingsAnswered on March 11, 2016 at 03:46 PMThank you! Now I know what to do...sign widget... got it!
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on March 11, 2016 at 04:09 PM
On behalf of my colleague Ben, you are welcome.
Feel free to contact us if you have any other questions.