- DIZEMANAsked on March 11, 2016 at 04:57 PM
What I want to know is how to remove or delete an uploaded photo that resides in my UPLOADED PHOTO folder. It's not being used in a form submission, it is just stored somewhere and I'd like to have it removed.
I just uploaded it to see what it would look like as a background image, but then chose not to use it. Now I would like to delete or remove it from wherever it is being stored.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on March 11, 2016 at 05:07 PM
You can delete the images uploaded from the Image wizard from the same Image wizard. Please follow the steps below:
1. Open a New form
2. Click on Image field from Form Tools to access Image wizard
3. Select Choose From Existing Images option and click on Next
4. Select the image you want to delete from the displayed images and click on Delete selected image button
Please see the screencast below:
Hope this information helps!