- bkbarnesAsked on March 13, 2016 at 12:36 PM
Hello, I set up my form: https://form.jotform.com/60529171575964 to go to a stripe account. Is there a way to add a "Send a Check" as payment and then cc info goes away?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on March 13, 2016 at 02:47 PM
You can do it this way:
1. Add a radio button field. You can label it as Payment Method and add Pay by Check and Pay by Credit Card as the options.
2. Now, just add a condition to show the payment methods if they are selected from the radio button field. Here's our guide for adding show/hide condition:
If check it selected, show check payment option.
If Credit Card is selected, show credit card payment.
You do not need to ask users to type the total from the calculation. You can pass it directly to Stripe. Here's how: http://www.jotform.com/help/275-How-to-pass-a-calculation-to-a-payment-field.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on March 13, 2016 at 02:52 PM
I've cloned your form and made the changes. Check it here: https://form.jotform.com/60725007968966.
You can clone it back, here's the guide: http://www.jotform.com/help/42-How-to-Clone-an-Existing-Form-from-a-URL.