- TommyHulihanBasketballAsked on March 13, 2016 at 03:53 PM
is there a way that we can modify the email that is sent to people who did not fully submit their submission? I have it all set up, just wanted to change the look of the email
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on March 13, 2016 at 04:55 PM
Were you referring to the Incomplete Payments in your Payment Form?
You can setup an Incomplete Payment Notification E-mail in the form that will allow you to get notified as well via email for those submissions that were only incomplete payment submissions.
Hope this help. Let us know if this is not what you were looking for.
- TommyHulihanBasketballAnswered on March 13, 2016 at 05:14 PM
No, I have it set up. But I wanted to change the email it's self. Like update the subject line, and body of the message if that is possible.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on March 13, 2016 at 05:23 PM
You can do that on the Notification E-mail you had setup on your form.
- TommyHulihanBasketballAnswered on March 13, 2016 at 05:37 PM
I only see the one autoresponder that I have set up for when the successfully sign up. Where can I edit the payment reminder one?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on March 13, 2016 at 05:53 PM
Can you please confirm if this is your form http://www.jotform.us/form/60394395026155 you were working on?
I did checked the Email of this form
and I see there were Notification Email setup on the form...
You can use the EDIT button to change/modify both the Notifiers and Autoresponders on the form. You will then be able to receive the custom message email from Notifiers when you have incomplete payment submissions on the form.
Please let us know if I was not checking the wrong form or the wrong issue.