- lvbmarketingAsked on March 15, 2016 at 01:10 PM
I need some help on making the text area for a specific box wider as well. I tried what was suggested above..(deleting the max width from the CSS) but I still can't change it using the columns option. Doesn't matter what I put in...smaller...bigger...it doesn't change.
I'm working in form https://form.jotform.com/60736154010949 and trying to make the Special Instructions box at the bottom widen to line up with the right side of the third column of text boxes above.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on March 15, 2016 at 01:28 PM
Simply inject the following custom CSS codes to your form to align the text area to the top textbox:
Here's our guide on how you can inject the custom CSS codes: http://www.jotform.com/help/117-How-to-Inject-Custom-CSS-Codes. You have to add it to the bottom of the existing codes in the CSS area.
- lvbmarketingAnswered on March 15, 2016 at 02:08 PM
Ok..that seemed to fix it...but only in the preview screen. Still little in the form builder so I didn't think it worked the first time.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on March 15, 2016 at 02:11 PM
It seems like your form theme has been changed again. I've fixed it for you by changing the codes to the following:
- lvbmarketingAnswered on March 15, 2016 at 02:14 PM
Great..thank you! That would be why it's working now then.. :)
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on March 15, 2016 at 02:25 PM
On behalf of my colleague, you're welcome. Do not hesitate to contact us if you need more help, we will be glad to help.