- INMEDCEAsked on March 17, 2016 at 08:40 AM
We are transitioning to NeonCRM and would like to know if JotForm can integrate with this new platform.
- JotForm UI DevelopermertAnswered on March 17, 2016 at 10:30 AM
Unfortunately, we don't have NeonCRM integration at the moment. However, we have several alternative platforms which have an integration to our system.
Please, check them from the below:
You can easily access those integrations by following the steps from the below:
For further assistance, please do let us know.
- JotForm UI DevelopermertAnswered on March 17, 2016 at 10:33 AM
In addition, I will add this thread as a request to our work queue. When there is an update about this one, you will be informed from this thread via email.
- INMEDCEAnswered on March 17, 2016 at 11:50 AM
That you so much Mert! I appreciate the follow up and adding this to the work queue. We've already implemented Neon so using a different CRM isn't an option, unfortunately. I'm hoping they'll integrate it soon.
I appreciate your follow up!
- JotForm UI DevelopermertAnswered on March 17, 2016 at 12:11 PM
You are most welcome, I added your request; but I can promise anything or release date for that one. It depends on the current workload, so let's wait and see what will be the response from our developer team.
Thank you for your understanding.
- INMEDCEAnswered on March 17, 2016 at 12:15 PM
No worries, Mert, I won't hold you to it. lol
I'm just thrilled you'd pass it along. I know there's no certainty....just hope. :)