- Erica8629Asked on March 21, 2016 at 02:22 PM
one of the support team members did something to my form and now the link on my application is unavailable! Need help ASAP!
- BenAnswered on March 21, 2016 at 02:46 PM
The link that you have sent to us is the link to the submission page. To see the form you would need to go to this page instead: https://form.jotform.us/form/51605064339150/
Looking at your threads I see that the previous thread was opened 8 months ago, so feel free to point out to the thread where this happened so that we can look into what has actually happened.
Having that said, the link that you have given is OK. It is the link to the submission page and not the form page so it is working properly - what it should do.
- Erica8629Answered on March 21, 2016 at 03:45 PMCan you please call me?! we are obviously not getting anywhere through email. One of you team members seems to have diable our application in which we have linked to our website…. This is a BIG issue!!!!
- Erica8629Answered on March 21, 2016 at 03:45 PMNew issue…. New thread.
The last email between myself and your support team is included….
- Erica8629Answered on March 21, 2016 at 03:45 PMI followed that link you just sent me and it says its unavailable!
- Erica8629Answered on March 21, 2016 at 03:45 PMPlease tell me what is wrong…..
- BenAnswered on March 21, 2016 at 04:08 PM
Please do note that we do not have phone support, only support over email or forum (this).
Now in regards to the issue, when I check your form: https://form.jotform.us/form/51605064339150/ I see it open up clearly.
This is the screenshot of the same:
Now looking at your posts it seems that you have tried to send us an image. If that is the case, you will need to come to the thread directly. You can do that by going here: https://www.jotform.com/answers/799345
On this thread, you will be able to upload your screenshots of the issue. Any inline images or attachments sent over email are rejected by the system so we can not see any of them.
You can see more about how to add the image on this thread by checking this thread: How to add screenshots/images to questions in support forum?
As mentioned earlier your account is not disabled, nor your form and they both seem to be working properly, but we will help you find the reason why you are not experiencing the same once we have the screenshots to see what is happening.
- Erica8629Answered on March 21, 2016 at 04:45 PMI am able to open up the form as well, but once you try to submit it says that the form is unavailable….
- Erica8629Answered on March 21, 2016 at 05:00 PM
- Erica8629Answered on March 21, 2016 at 05:07 PM
No submissions since the 10th... your tech made changes on the 11th; kind of ironic. We are in our biggest hiring season and MUST have this up and running!
- BenAnswered on March 21, 2016 at 05:14 PM
The reason why the form is "not working" is because your form limits are set to not allow more than 2 submissions.
You should change this to a bigger number if you are going to accept submissions again.
This is the screenshot of your current setup:
You can see how to make the changes to your form to remove the same limits by following these steps: How to Limit Submissions in a Form
- Erica8629Answered on March 21, 2016 at 05:45 PMYou are a life saver! I had changed that the day I was trying to figure out the print breaks because it would only let me test the form once. Is there a setting to that will allow multiple submissions from the same computer? I think this would be necessary in our case…. Sometimes drivers apply at a time we aren’t hiring and then resubmit when we are…..
Thank you so much! ::phewwww::