- lmj1234Asked on March 23, 2016 at 12:04 PM
Please help me resolve this issue so that we can publish a link to our form. Art in the Garden 2016.
- JotForm UI DevelopermertAnswered on March 23, 2016 at 12:28 PM
According to my checks, you have reached limits for "Upload Space". So, you can easily beat this issue by deleting some of your previous submissions on "Submissions". Please, check the following image to see the functionality of the "Submissions":
Please, don't forget to let us know the results.
- lmj1234Answered on March 23, 2016 at 12:37 PM
I deleted all submissions for 2015 and 2016, and it still says "over quota" when I go to the link for the 2016 form.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on March 23, 2016 at 01:10 PM
I did check your account "lmj1234" and it seems to be currently in good shape. The form #60564723830152 is not in your account but in master account "MelindaBurt" but that is also in good shape. Please check the screenshot below for the usage of both account:
- lmj1234Answered on March 23, 2016 at 01:25 PM
Thank you for checking this. It is a little confusing having two accounts, but we have had two users creating the forms.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on March 23, 2016 at 01:46 PM
I checked both accounts (lmj1234, MelindaBurt) and I can see that they are in good condition. Let us know if you still have any issues with your forms. Thank you.