- kura1136Asked on March 27, 2016 at 10:50 AM
My guess is no, but Jotform continues to amaze me so I thought I would ask. I attached the form below.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on March 27, 2016 at 11:59 AM
If you want to do it manually, you can use smart conditions to update a form field depending on the chosen answer. You can also calculate the fields using form calculation widget. Here's a demo form I created. You can clone it if you like to explore how I did it.
Here are the steps on how I created this form:
1. I used the "Radio Button" and the "Text Box" tool.
2. I used the "Update/Calculate Field Condition". The condition is if the answer is "Yes" it will put a value of "1" in the "Score to Question 1" field. If "No", then it will be "0".
3. After that, I used the Form Calculation widget to get the total score of the 2 questions.
You can hide the score fields by right clicking it and then select "Hide Field".
Hope that helps. Thank you.