- LeesaDykstraDesignsAsked on March 28, 2016 at 04:23 AM
I've spoken with Adobe regarding the issue but was told that its an issue on Jotforms end. I click to authenticate the widget and I'm taken to the Adobe login. My login credentials are saved so I just click sign in. The error reads: "Error: Your session has expired. Please re-login and try again." To which I log in, but it takes me into my Adobe account and does not Authenticate. I've also noticed that when I click on "wizard" to do this, it freezes up and won't let me exit the wizard.
I have an agreement that needs to go out asap, but I can not get the signature to work. If someone would help I would greatly appreciate it.
- JotForm UI DeveloperberilAnswered on March 28, 2016 at 04:58 AM
Can you try to remove the existing widget and add it again?
If it doesn't work, please let us know. We will be happy to assist you.
- LeesaDykstraDesignsAnswered on March 28, 2016 at 05:09 AM
That was one of the first things I did. I've also attempted to do this from different browsers and cleared cache/cookies on both as well.
Thanks for any support you can give!
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on March 28, 2016 at 05:39 AM
I made a test form and tried to add an Adobe Esign Wizard. Unfortunately I was not able to add the widget. I was also unable to exit the Adobe eSign wizard.
I will have to escalate this issue to our back-end team for further investigation. We will let you know on this thread once there are any updates.
In the meantime, I would suggest using the Smooth Signature Widget to capture the user's signature. widgets.jotform.com/widget/smooth_signature
- LeesaDykstraDesignsAnswered on March 28, 2016 at 03:19 PM
Thanks Chriistian. I really appreciate you looking at this!
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on March 28, 2016 at 04:26 PM
On behalf of my colleague, you are welcome.
Also I see that this ticket is already assigned to one of our developers. Once this issue is resolved we will inform you via this thread.
- LeesaDykstraDesignsAnswered on March 28, 2016 at 04:41 PM
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on April 20, 2016 at 08:49 AM
Thank you for your patience.
We've fixed the bug - you should be able to re-authenticate and close the wizard.
Please check - let us know.
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on July 03, 2017 at 11:56 AM
I have moved your question to separate thread and we will provide you an answer there shortly.