- dsignsoftechAsked on March 28, 2016 at 01:05 PM
We use Instamojo payment gateway.
How to integrate it with your forms?
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on March 28, 2016 at 02:30 PM
Unfortunately, Jotform does not support Instamojo payment processing at the moment. You will have to use some alternative payment integration. You can take a look at the available integrations here.
Please let us know if you need further assistance.
- dsignsoftechAnswered on March 28, 2016 at 02:45 PMHi,
You do not have any Indian payment gateway service..
Pl add all soon.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on March 28, 2016 at 03:45 PM
Our developers are working hard to add more features to the Jotform. We hope to add Indian payment gateway services soon.
Developing of features depends on how many people are requesting them, and that also affects the speed of implementation.
- dsignsoftechAnswered on March 28, 2016 at 10:44 PMThat's true sir. But since you have already developed your forms platforms
and now if you don't provide Indian gateway services then no Indian will be
able to use your platform. This means you are restricting your services to
Further all Indian payment gateway have their API... So it won't be a
- CharlieAnswered on March 29, 2016 at 03:07 AM
Currently, as mentioned by my colleague, we do not have an integration to Instamojo. I have forwarded this to our developers as a feature request, however, please note that we are unable to guarantee that this will be implemented anytime soon, we will inform you on this thread as soon as we hear any news regarding to its implementation.
You can check the other payment integrations that we have on this link: https://www.jotform.com/help/323-Mastering-Payment-Form-Integrations-with-JotForm. Paypal is widely used, I presume it can be used in India? Other that those mentioned in the list, we do not have other payment integrations for you. Apologies for the inconvenience.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on June 03, 2016 at 04:29 AM
Your question is moved to a separate thread and shall be addressed there shortly.