- TGPFormsAsked on March 29, 2016 at 05:06 PM
I can't get the "please pay" field in my form to populate properly. It should populate with a name from the Pay - Yellowhead, Pay - Warehouse, or Pay - Retiree field based on their location. Is the problem that the field is not numeric (field contains names instead of numbers)? How do I get the condition to work?
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on March 29, 2016 at 07:27 PM
Both fields (target and source) should have the same validation, you should set it as "none" in order to accept alphanumeric characters.
Let us know should the problem continue.
- TGPFormsAnswered on March 30, 2016 at 10:08 AM
All the fields are set with the same validation, "none". The "please pay" field still comes up with "0"
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on March 30, 2016 at 12:28 PM
I have cloned and tested your form and I was able to replicate mentioned issue. This is happening because your field is set to pass only numerical values. To fix this issue, open your conditions for "Please Pay" field and set option "DO" to calculate a field's value and change field value from 0-9 to A-Z.
Here is my cloned form, where I changed mentioned conditions: https://form.jotform.com/60894465725972
Feel free to clone it.
Hope this will help. Let us know if you need further assistance.
- TGPFormsAnswered on March 30, 2016 at 12:34 PM
That worked. Thank you!
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on March 30, 2016 at 01:48 PM
Feel free to contact us if you have any other questions.